Contract, Full-Time, Part-Time
Full Job Description
Seeking a PRP counselor who is compassionate, client-centered, and proficient in skills such as case management, crisis intervention, and leadership role with the team. Responsible for providing rehabilitation services to clients and ensuring that the goals and objectives that are outlined on the Individual Rehabilitation Plan (IRP) are implemented.
- MUST have LCSW-c, LMSW, LGPC, or LCPC
-minimum of 1-year experience working in the mental health field
-Valid driver's license
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Must be able to analyze case information and reach sound clinical decisions;
- Proficiency in utilization of MS Office suite Programs and Google applications
- excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for understanding and implementing the rehabilitation activities as outlined in the client's IRP
· Communicates and coordinates with the Rehabilitation Specialist and Program Director on the progress and status of goal achievement for each client
· Provides the Immediate Supervisor/Rehabilitation Specialist and Program Director with needed information regarding the client to support customized goal achievement
· Communicate with the Program Director and Immediate Supervisor/Rehabilitation Specialist about resources that are needed to appropriately implement the rehabilitation activities as outlined in the client's IRP
· Generates and submits in a timely fashion all required documentation with the appropriate information from encounters according to program policy
· Facilitates and assists in emergency response services as needed according to program policy
· Performs/participates in any other needs of the program that is within the scope of the Direct Care Staff (Rehab counselor).
$25.00 - $35.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
PRP Counseling: 2 years (Preferred)
Rehab Direct Care Staff
-At minimum must have 40 hours of PRP training before independently providing PRP services for Adults
-High School Diploma or equivalency diploma
-Responsible for providing Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services (such as IRP services) which includes integrating clients in the community.
-Assist clients in the community such as develop independent living skills, parental skills, etc.
-Must pass criminal background check and drug screening
-Valid CPR and First Aid Certification (2 years)
-Valid Health Screen (TB test)
-Must have a clean driving record
*Monday - Friday